The team line-ups for today's match are now available.
The whistle has gone to start the match.
Craig Pawson awards Liverpool FC a goal kick.
Goal kick for Everton FC at Anfield.
Liverpool FC are coming forward and Jordan Henderson gets in a strike, it misses the target, however.
- When Everton FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 62% of their matches.
- Liverpool FC haven't lost in any of their last 13 home matches.
- Average number of goals in meetings between Liverpool FC and Everton FC is 2.2.
- When Everton FC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
- Liverpool FC scores 2.1 goals when playing at home and Everton FC scores 0.96 goals when playing away (in average).
Match Info Liverpool - Everton
Date: 10 December 2017 - 14:15
Stadium: Anfield, Liverpool, England
Referee: Pawson, Craig